Consent by E-Learning-Platform for Users of Vector Informatik GmbH (“Vector”) to Data Collection
Vector’s E-Learning-Platform is a portal which offers you the opportunity to upskill online on specific topics in the field of automobile electronics. You can learn at your own pace, complete your courses when it suits you and always keep track of your progress. cs
The provision of the following personal data (“your data”) is needed for registering for the E-Learning-Platform and for running E-Learning courses: Title, first name, last name, name of your company, business e-mail address.
Your data will be used for establishing a user account for you, which you, your trainer and our administrators can access. Vector will use these data and the related user-generated login statistics exclusively for the purposes of providing the E-Learning-Platform and for enabling and disabling access.
You may also submit contributions and comments on courses to the E-Learning-Platform. These will be visible for other course participants under your first name or – if you have set up an alternative name – under the alternative name. The administrators and the trainers will be able to see your contributions under your first and last name. You can edit and delete your contributions for up to 15 minutes after you have created them. After this period has expired, your contributions can only be deleted by your trainers or the administrators upon your request. So as not to interrupt the flow of communications, your contributions will still be visible with your first name or, as the case may be, alternative name after you have disenrolled from the course or your account has been blocked or deleted. Contributions in respect of a course are not erased until the course itself is completely removed from the E-Learning-Platform.
The processing of your data is lawful if you, as the data subject, have explicitly consented hereto (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR) or if processing of your data is necessary for performing a contract to which you are a party or for taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR).
Vector will process your data solely for the purposes of preparing for and running your E-Learning course pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
In addition, you consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR to the following:
- That Vector may, for the purposes of conducting E-Learning courses, transfer your data to affiliated companies and third parties (subcontractors of Vector, e.g. platform providers)
- That your data may be transferred to third parties (data processing centers) in Germany, in other EU countries and in countries outside the EU (i.e. “third countries”) provided that such countries afford an adequate level of protection pursuant to the statutory provisions
- That you are entitled to transfer, to Vector, your own data and, where necessary, the data of any other users for whom you establish an E-Learning account
- That you understand that you are entitled to refuse to provide your consent or that you may, at any time, revoke your consent, in whole or in part, with effect from that date forwards. If you refuse or revoke your consent, you will no longer be able to enjoy any E-Learning offerings. You may withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- That you will inform Vector by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you leave your company, your professional role changes or if for some other reason you are no longer permitted to have access to your E-Learning account.
At the end of your participation in an E-Learning course, Vector will only store your data in accordance with its statutory retention and documentation duties. Unless otherwise agreed, your account, including your data will be blocked or deleted after four years.
In order to ensure that you are thoroughly familiar with the collection and use of personal data on this website and with your rights under legislation governing data protection, please take the time to read the Data Privacy Statement of Vector as well as the following information.
Controller in respect of the E-Learning-Platform
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection legislation of EU Member States as well as other data protection provisions is:
Vector Informatik GmbH Ingersheimer Straße 24 70499 Stuttgart Germany
Phone: +49 711-80670-0 Fax: +49 711-80670-111 E-mail: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer of Vector Informatik GmbH Ingersheimer Straße 24 70499 Stuttgart Germany
For further information on data protection and data security, please contact: